BEAUTIFULLY SAID is a premium lifestyle clothing brand inspired by love and romance. The label promotes “self-love” and “inner beauty”. The main message behind the label is: “it’s who you are inside that counts”; displayed through the ‘beautiful inside’ graphic featured on several pieces of the brand’s first collection.
Born and raised in Paris (France), Thierry Tek – Founder and Creative Director of BEAUTIFULLY SAID – has been building a name for himself in the creative world for nearly a decade, and has worked with some of the biggest names and brands in the fashion and sportswear industries. Aside from his love for fashion, Thierry Tek has discovered a passion for martial arts, mainly Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, which he has been practicing respectively since 2018 and 2019. Too often seen as “brutes” or “violent”, he was welcomed by a community with some of the most respectful, disciplined and loving people, which he has always wanted to pay homage to.
“This is my love letter to Fashion and Martial Arts.” – Thierry Tek, Creative Director
He decided to combine both his passions for fashion and martial arts to create BEAUTIFULLY SAID, with designs that incorporate elements of different martial art forms such as Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Kickboxing. The brand isn’t just made for fighters, but for anyone who wants to feel good and confident inside their skin and their clothes.
BEAUTIFULLY SAID also wants to change consumers’ behaviours when it comes to their relationship with their clothes. Clothes should be love and taken good care of. The messages “tell me you love me” and “show me you care” can be found respectively on the garments’ brand labels and the care labels.
Collection One Features :
Inspired by Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiut Jitsu, BEAUTIFULLY SAID’s first collection features 10-items including:
- 2 x pullover hoodies (Colours: black / grey melange)
- 2 x Kickboxing inspired relaxed straight leg split pants (Colours: black / grey melange) – 2 x Muay Thai inspired shorts (Colours: black / grey melange)
- 1 x Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi inspired cardigan (Colour: taupe)
- 1 x sweatpants (Colour: taupe)
- 2 x t-shirts (Colours: black / white)
The models featured on the collection’s official campaign visuals are four professional Muay Thai fighters and close friends of Thierry Tek:
- Amro GHANEM – English Champion, MTGP British Champion, and UK ranked number 5 (63,5kg)
- Carlton LIEU – ISKA European Champion and MTGP World Champion – Federico LOI – WBC Italian Champion
- Georges-Remy SALOMON – French Champion and former Lumpinee number 9
Shop the collection here