TRAPPED MAGAZINE are always looking to offer opportunities to fashion enthused outgoing people with an ear for the latest music and a passion for all things creative and current. They have to want to work towards a future in the FASHION/ MUSIC SNEAKERS OR SKATE INDUSTRY . Trapped Magazine will give you the opportunity to broaden your creativity and experience in what you enjoy doing!
- exposure for your work / talent
- loads of fun working with young creative people
- invites to the best fashion events and Music launch parties
- lots of networking
Below listed is our current opportunities of becoming part of the team or contributing to Trapped Magazine.
The opportunities are unpaid, however we are very flexible after a month probation period positions working on the printed publication and attending photoshoots may be arranged. All roles will help you with further opportunities in the future and help you create links within the industry.
Music Journalist (online)
Trapped magazine is looking for a Music Journalist to attend interviews, launch party’s and concerts and to write self sourced articles on the Latest UK Music across multiple Genres.
- Must be confident and have a good, friendly interviewing technique
- Must be knowledgeable about current Music
- Must be familiar with transcribing, and writing interview based articles
- Must be able to use social media and online sources to interact with artists and PR companies on a regular basis
- Must be able to meet deadlines
Contributing writer (Online)
Trapped magazine is looking for a contributing writer who wants to get involved in sending 1-2 articles a week. To apply for this role email your C.V. and portfolio of work to email@example.com
- Must have some passion for Streetwear and Popular Culture
- Must have a passion for writing
- Ability to rewrite, proof read and edit copy to improve readability online
- Must be a sociable person with a thirst for the latest trends
- Must have blogging experience
- Must be reliable, hardworking and focused
Street based Photographer
We are looking for a freelance photographer to take photographs of sneakers, streetwear and Street Art on a regular basis.
- Must have a keen eye for what’s hot and relevant.
- Fashion photography experience
- Confident and polite
- Ability to take good/quality photographs
- Enthusiastic, confident and friendly
- Owns a photographer’s camera and lights
- able to work off of own initiative
We are currently looking for some talented freelance videographers located in London, Paris or Berlin to create engaging and exciting visual content.
- very high interest in fashion/street fashion
- experience in creative shooting, possess a strong creative vision and a passion for delivering quality content
- Excellent sense of visual composition, movement and perspective
- Ability to combine creativity with technical skills
- Constant aspiration to keep up date with filming methods and equipment
- Proficiency in using editing programs such as Final Cut pro, audio software and the CS Creative Suite
- motion graphics using tools like After Effects is a plus
- Conceptualization, direction & postproduction; from shoot through to edit, including sound, color and grade
- Responsible for all camera setups, lighting, and proper camera operation on production projects
- Responsible for providing own equipment / ability to source proper equip- ment for shoots, audio recordings, lighting, etc…
- Understand copyright responsibilities
- Scout and source locations, stories and talent on our behalf (plus)
- projecting job turnaround times accurately
If you think you are the right candidate for this position please apply with CV and examples of your work / portfolio at