Well this brand seems to be in alot of peoples collections but hardly gets any airplay on other kicks blogs so we thought we’d shine the light on these fresh New Balance 996’s. NB’s most prolific 996 pattern looks casual in the brand’s traditional colours.
The navy suede and mesh, are complimented by silvery greys including a textured leather on the rear that serves to underline the reflective side panel ‘N’ Logo. these should hit stores later this month and look online for them any day soon.
Are you feeling these? Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter: Trapped magazine/ @Trappedmagazine
- A Sneak Peak at The”black Grape” Air Jordan V Aqua” (trap-ped.com)
- Saucony X Hanon (trap-ped.com)
- Air Jordan 4 “Ghostface” Custom (jordan Meets Wu-tang) (trap-ped.com)
- Nike Air Max BW OG RE RELEASE (trap-ped.com)
- Support Southbank Skating and Bmx! (trap-ped.com)