We are moving fast everyday, flying somewhere, driving on a motorway, catching a train, jumping on a coach, ordering new stuff, downloading things, its hard to keep up sometimes. Well Google apparently have been feeling our pain and have now updated their iconic service Google Search to accomodate our nonstop schedules, look at the goodies we can now enjoy:
- Flights: Ask Google “Is my flight on time?” to get info on your upcoming flights and live status on your current flights.
- Reservations: Ask for “my reservations” to see your dining plans or “my hotel” to get your hotel name and address. With one tap, you can get driving or public transit directions straight there, saving you lots of steps.
- Purchases: Ask for “my purchases,” and you’ll get the status of your current orders, so you know whether your mom’s birthday present will arrive on time.
- Plans: Ask Google “What are my plans for tomorrow?” to see a summary of upcoming flights, hotels, restaurant reservations and events—very useful when you’re traveling.
- Photos: Say “Show me my photos from Thailand” to see the photos you uploaded to Google+. You can also ask for “my photos of sunsets” if you want to show off the shots you’ve taken over the year; Google will try to automatically recognize the type of photo you’re asking for.
All of these questions will be answered and more as long as the info is in your Gmail, Google Calendar or Google+. With the update you don’t have to type and read your questions you can use the voice activation service similar to Siri and get an audio response. Google will be releasing these on the newest ios updates for our smartphones and devices. For more info check it all out at google.com.