Nike React Element 55 is another addition to the popular Nike React silhouette, the trainer’s name derives from the element number 55 of the periodic table to which the silhouette refers, Cesium.
The trainer is made up of a fuchsia shimmery upper which fades between pink and purple depending on the lighting. The trainer sits on a full length react midsole finished off with thick rope laces and metallic swoosh.
Benefits of the Nike React
- A lightweight textile and synthetic upper has a subtle sheen for an elevated look.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride.
- Rubber pods on the midsole and outsole provide durable traction.
- Eyestay foxing follows the wavy design lines of the eyestays of the Nike Internationalist.
- A TPU heel clip provides a stable feel.
- A pull tab at the heel provides easy on and off.
Bringing the trainer to life, Nike took over the WonderLab in the Science Museum, London to celebrate the brand new colourway, experimenting with soap bubbles and some tips on magnetism, there was a chance to get stuck in.
The silhouette has been so popular it made the ‘Nike By You’ customisation service, allowing users to make unique never before seen colourways.
Take a look at the colourway below, and head over to Nike now to customise your own pair.