ASICS opened the doors to its largest global retail store located on London’s iconic Regent Street timed to open as the IAAF World Athletics Championships kick off in Stratford. The store features all four ASICS brands under one roof for the first time, the state-of-the-art retail space will bring to life the ASICS ‘Sound Mind, Sound Body’ philosophy.
ASICS, ASICS Tiger, Onitsuka Tiger and Haglöfs will now all be sold in one retail space. Providing a 360-degree offering for consumers, the store will showcase how ASICS can be part of every area of their lives and open a new channel for the brand to reach a wider variety of shoppers. The stores provide valuable space for ASICS to demonstrate its versatile product offering in each category, as well as a place to position the four brands side by side.
We were lucky enough to be invited to the official opening last night at the store. We were treated to a host of talks, live music, food and drinks. At the end of the evening we were given a goody bag and were able to customise our trainers courtesy of trainer designer, Virginia Ben.
During the talk Alistair Cameron, CEO ASICS EMEA said “Our world is changing rapidly and our business is growing alongside this to become a leader in creating valued consumer connections. This store represents a statement that we are one brand that can deliver products for an active lifestyle and through our digital communities, apps and consumer interaction we will also inspire people to move, and enjoy the physical and mental benefits of exercise.”
In-store highlights include:
- Kinetic lighting installations that move to the beat of a 100m sprinters heart rate
- Complimentary healthy juice bar
- Digital touchpoints; inform the customer about the products
- ASICS MOTION ID; a clever base analysis that selects the best running shoe for each consumer’s profile
- Mannequins and hangers in the store are designed from recycled materials
- In-house DJ booth and frequent ‘product customisation artists’ to connect to the lifestyle audience
- Unique robotic shoe delivery system at the heart of the store for consumers to see live and autonomous robotic window displays
Take a look at the official imagery of the night above. We would also like to thank ASICS for hosting such a great event and for the generous gifting.
Make sure you get down to the ASICS store which is officially open and follow them on social media to stay up to date with the latest news and product information : Instagram , Twitter & Official Website
Store Location : ASICS Flagship Store, 249-251 Regent Street, London, W1B 2EP
Opening Times : Monday to Saturday 10.00 – 21.00 & Sunday 12.00 – 18.00